*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

edit: I have, within my scope of knowledge, OC'd as far as I can go, hit 4.343 stable enough to run SuperPi. If a mod wants to get rid of the extra screenshot here, or both for that matter, your more than welcome to do so. Apparently replacing the 'attach' code with a different image doesn't replace original image, but appends to the original post. I will start a new reply if that is preferred, however it has been within 24 hours so I chose the 'edit post' option. Following the forum rules as best I know how here. I didn't know how to get better display without lowering the resolution temporarily to save screenshot. Suggestions welcome.

My apologies for the clutter in this post. Will post new reply in a day or 2 with screenshots of final run.

So I was toying around with my new setup and realized I could place the AMD PII x2 555BE ahead of the PII x3 740
My first time OCing, and it would appear I've made the superpi list. With tweaking I think I could beat the x4 965

AMD PII x2 555BE 4.228Ghz @ 1.400v (CPUz reports 1.425v, but its set at 1.400v in bios, HWmonitor reports cpuVcore at 1.41v)

edit: I didn't realize how difficult it was to read that. I will fix when I get a chance later this evening.
edit2.0: didn't get as good of a score, but will still submit:
View attachment 5035

Attachments

• OC.jpg
    OC.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 113
  • OC2.jpg
    OC2.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 102
:grin: I must have gotten a particularly good chip. I'm sure it would be possible to tweak further, but I've gone as far as I feel safe with. I remember reading that the users in the #1 spot for both Intel and AMD had fried boards/CPUs which is something I don't need. I'll settle with the number 2 spot. Especially as I am only running an x2 555BE

I acquired these scores with ambient temp of 50f, fans at full throttle with open case:

View attachment 5040
:: Does a little jig ::

Attachments

• 15413.jpg
    15413.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 105
If you don't want it to downclock then you'll need to disable these in your bios.

• Enhanced Intel Speedstep Technology
  • CPU C1E
  • CPU C3 Report
  • CPU C6 Report

Back
Top Bottom