Dell xps 400 Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

toker42069

Solid State Member
Hi my friend asked me to help them fix there computer they had for some time now they were wanting to game with a Dell Xps 400 but we can't seem to Figure out What Graphic Card This Computer has....Not In Device Manger Or scanning For It... Though Maybe The Driver Hasnt Been Updated But We Cant Even Find One On This PC

MainBoard Dell 0yC523
Chipset Intel 945P
Processor Intel Pentium XE 820 @ 2800MHZ
Memory 1024MB
Network card Intel pro/1000 network connection
OPS Windoxs Xp Pro

Using OpenGl Viewer Says Graphic Card is GDI Generic

Is It Possible This System Don't Have A Graphic Card???

Thanks For The Help!!!

well was wondering what graphic card it had in it but i dont even see one in it....though it was weird guess we'll just have to put one in

Turn off your computer and open up the case, since this is a BTX motherboard look up where the pci slots on the top and see if you see a videocard with a heatsink on it.
Some video cards are green, blue, or red and will have a heatsink or fan attached to it.
Release the lever on the pci-e slot which is a black slot turn over the card and look for a model number on the back of it, it should be a white label.

Give that to us and we should be able to track down that video card fairly quickly.

dont see a model number see 2 white labels one is a serial number 2605460000136 other is CN-0y8365-69702-5BB-0136

dont see a model number see 2 white labels one is a serial number 2605460000136 other is CN-0y8365-69702-5BB-0136

ATI Radeon X300 SE 128MB Video Card DVI, S-Video, VGA used, new for sale - WebRevolutionary.com
This is what you have right ?

Download the integrated drivers here first.
ATI Catalyst

Next, reboot the system so the driver will become functional, once done, please try to install the catalyst from the page.

Also on a good note you can do better than that video card, when coupled with the right btx psu. ;)

that it!! thanks so much :) im gonna upgrade it just wanted to see what it had in it looking to run shadow 2.0 or at least play games that use shadow2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom