Drewpnutz wants to take this forum behind a middle school and get it pregnant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewpnutz

Solid State Member
Hopefully you've heard that 30 rock reference, if not, you should netflix it..

So i'm a graduate of Music Recording and AV production. I've been in the music/av production industry for 5 years and i'm making my switch over to IT industry. I've learned some of the basics of networking and computer maintenance throughout the years but now i'm interested in the more advanced aspects. I'm currently going to school (just started) and looking forward to getting various certs in networking, security, linux, windows & A+ certs as well as getting my bachelors in CS and associates in networking admin.

I joined this forum because i'm currently putting together a monster of a gaming rig with the help of some fine people here on the forum. I've never been a part of a forum before and I look forward to contributing to future posters and postees alike..

As far as entertainment goes, I'm very much in PC gaming, in fact the reason i'm doing a new build is for the release of Skyrim, a game that will be quite detrimental to my school work and social life. I've been gaming since I was a wee-little boy and I will never stop gaming!!! There are very many good games coming out this year that I can't wait for. I can't wait to get my new build up and runnning by then!

As far as music goes, i've really been into indie-rock music lately. Big into, department of eagles, grizzly bear, st. vincent, phoenix, dungen among other artists. I'm also a big underground hip hop head, People under the stairs, Moka only, Mos Def, MF DOOM, etc. Also into classic rock, very big Harry Nilsson fan (profile pic), beatles, Todd Rundgren, etc.

Not many movies that i'm into, more in TV - 30 rock, breaking bad, the office, parks and recreation, MST3K, Party Down, Archer, Eastbound and down, Alphas, Workaholics, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, can't think of any others..

Well that's about it, If you have any professional recording or audio questions i'm your guy, otherwise I look forward to learning and helping out where I can.

Thanks for reading!

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom