Is this video card compatible with motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quicsilver87

Baseband Member
Hi, i wanted to know if the Nvidia 9800 GTX (GeForce 9800 GTX) is compatible with the ABIT IP35-E motherboard []Newegg.com - Suggested Products (Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia I used to have a Nvidia 8800 GT []Newegg.com - Suggested Products but that one got messed up, i say this because right now the monitor displays transparent blue horizontal squiggly lines and the screen resolution is down to 800X600 and i cant seem to change that, i switched monitors and the problem still persists..so now i need a new Video card and was hoping to get your guys opinion. My budget to buy the new video card is $50. Help please! :)

Yep, they're compatible

For a $50 card.. I'd say to with ATi. They generally have better cards for better prices.

Yep, they're compatible

For a $50 card.. I'd say to with ATi. They generally have better cards for better prices.

I saw a deal on craigslist that some guy was trying to sell the 9800 for $50, you think thats a bad deal? and Thanks for answering my other question :):big_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom