Broken Xerox Workcentre M15i

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimnoblet@gmail.com

Beta member
My several year old M15i has stopped working. It is plugged in to power source, yet there is no functionality and no read out on the screen. It just stopped. I am unable to locat any fuse or other source of the problem. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Jim

First, never, as in NEVER EVER post your email address in public locations on websites. Badguys regularly troll public places like forums, chat rooms, and social networking sites looking for legitimate email addresses to steal, sell, and/or use in spamming lists. I recommend you contact site admin immediately and ask that your user name be changed.

As for your printer problem, try another wall outlet and make sure the power connections are tight and secure. Take an extra minute or two before reconnecting to another outlet to allow any internal circuits to be "reset" (a long shot but worth a try). The Userguide, as expected, is not a lot of help. The fact the LCD panel does not light up is not a good sign. On page 11-21 of the guide, it shows how to reset the machine. I would try that too.

Otherwise, a trip to the shop may be in order, but frankly, buying a new multi-function device may be cheaper in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom