Which one is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I believe that's the point he's trying to make. His current system can't play games well, he's buying now so that he CAN play higher-end games. He'll also use the laptop for uni work later, you don't need a great machine for word processing/internet so providing he gets a solid model now, he shouldn't have problems when he goes to uni.

You never know. :wtf:

Heh, I was taking it from the other direction, but yeah.

I'd get that AMD, but I would not get an HP. Let me look around for ya.

Gaming will not be my main focus since i will not be playing high end games like crysis 2, or the newer 2011 games like battlefield 3. I just want it to run games like minecraft, combat arms, starcraft .. games that my desktop cannot run right now. i also hope that it will be able to do video editing, and photoshop stuff without lag. also watch videos in HD without lag. considering this, out of the 3 choices, which one do you guys suggest?

your opinions are appreciated a lot b/c i am newbie when it comes to buying computers and laptops. thank you!

I'd go with the ASUS out of those three. Nothing to do with the highest Ghz. HP is going out of the desktop business, so you might not have that much support. The Pentium Dual CPU on that Acer is like a cut down C2D. The 13 is better than the Pentium Dual.

not much info here, but if you wanna play casual games, you need the video chip of the AMD, but i still like for every day use the i3, more stable IMO.. but it mostly depends on the brand of your computer, i remember buying a very cheap refurb asus from ebay that made me very happy.

I bought my refurb ASUS UL80J from Newegg. Had to RMA it once, to fix a faulty wireless adapter. But since then, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom