FOXCONN MOTHERBOARD UYD761904374 PC661M04 MX 6L- graphic card compatibility windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

haberka

Beta member
Will NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE graphic card work with Foxconn motherboard UYD761904374 PC661M04 MX 6L.

I want to install windows 7 and be able to use aero. I've already check their website. Foxconn doesn't seem to support that motherboard model. Can anyone tell me is there any way I can check what type of graphic card will work with windows 7 and foxconn pc661m04 mx 6l motherboard. Thanks

can you post a picture of the mobo? Is this a brand name PC from a company like Dell, HP, eMachine, etc...? If it is what is the make and model#.

This is motherboard: UDY761904374 PC661M04 MX 6L It has pentium4 3GHz and 2GB ram. Three ISA slots and AGP.It looks like the motherboard MindoverMaster's link.[h=1][/h]

Use the edit button next time. Bottom right of your post.

They don't make AGP anymore. I'm unsure exactly what card you can get. Wait for someone else. ;)

I would check out Microsoft's upgrade advisor to make sure you're system can even handle Windows 7.
Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor - Download - Microsoft Windows.
I am under the impression that it would be rather sluggish though.

As to the original question, not sure what country you're in but if you're in the U.S.
$47 XFX GeForce 6200.
$75 HIS HD 4350.
Both cards fit in an AGP slot, but you need a ~300W power supply for either of them.

I think he's in the UK, but can't be sure.

Yeah, to add, I don't think 7 can run on there. If you have 2GB, that is the bare minimum for 7. And the Pentium 4 will have slow boot up time.

I did window 7 upgrade advisor and it should be fine, except no aero without graphic card. Yes I am in UK.

It works fine, the only problem is video. That is why I could use a graphic card. Thanks for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom