Motherboard error codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ollithemagicbum

In Runtime
It's been about two months without my gaming computer. Before I broke the motherboard pins on my first p8p67 deluxe, it all worked perfectly. No problems booting at all. But when I ordered the asrock professional gen3, I got an error code 30. Nothing I tried fixed it, even buying ram on the compatible list. I couldn't change anything in the bios because I didn't get any signal to my monitor or keyboard. A month later, I buy another a p8p67 deluxe, use the same hardware I used with it in the first place, and I still get error code 30 and the memok button doesn't fix anything or clearing the cmos. Using one stick of ram, I get an error code of 45. I used 6 different sticks of g.skill ram, 4 new, all with the same error codes. Any idea what could be wrong? I'm completely stumped.

Are these BIOS errors?

Try to disconnect everything but the essentials. Unplug all USB devices but your keyboard, all drives, etc.

No, these are asus q codes/dr debug codes. The only things I have connected are the processor, heatsink, and one stick of ram. Just trying to fix code 30/45.

I don't know about the bios update, don't even know how I would do it since I get no video signal. @slaymatem that was my old p8p67 deluxe, my new one isn't damaged.

answer the question. Depending upon what was previously damaged, you may have damaged other components because of it.

Agreed, depending on what "pins" was damaged, you could have fried the memory controller, which is now located INSIDE your CPU, it is no longer a part of the North Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom