First computer project

Status
Not open for further replies.
The waiting, oh the waiting!

At least you can do little things, like place the motherboard stand-offs and read the manuals you have.

Yeah, I could do that. I just got to know that the rest of the stuff has been delivered to a storehouse somewhere and i can pick it up over there. I'm just not sure if i'm gonna go get it now or tomorrow, It's kinda late and I have some school projects to do...

Edit: I went and got them so now all I have to do is to put it all together, I forgot my dvd-drive at my other place so I'll have to get it and install windows later... Or I'll just grab the one I have in this computer >:D

Edit: Phew... I've put everything together now except the optical drive. I will get the optical drive and a copy of windows 7 my dad had tomorrow... Here are some pics:
Overview:
img20110929012803.jpg

The CPU:

This pic got kind of dark but you'll see hints of the cables tucked in behind the MB:

Putting the sidepanel on with all the hidden cables behind the MB was actually the hardest part of building the computer, I spent at least 1h trying to smooth out the cables, Otherwise everything went pretty good. It seems like a very good case so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom