USB Cable 3 in 1?? Is there such thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never seen anything like that. I don't think they exist. Can't you just remove the cable and plug it in a next device?

If there was some way to reverse the direction the data went in a USB hub that would work. But I have now idea if you could do that.

If you just want it so you don't have to move cables all the time a sharing hub like this: Newegg - Cables Unlimited 4 to 1 USB 2.0 Automatic Switchbox may work. But if you want to be able to access it from multiple devices at once I don't know if that is possible.

Hope this helps.:big_grin:

Here is another version: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817112201

Was looking at some routers in the past couple days and saw something else that may help. On some routers they have a USB port on the back so you can hook up an external HD or printer so all the PCs/devices on the network can use it. I am not sure if you could access it from more then 1 device at a time though. Maybe someone else on here knows.

Of course this would only work if all the devices connect to your router (assuming of course that you have one). The router you have may have a USB port and you might not have realized it. Hope this helps!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom