Overclocking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
using the search button helps, so does google.
but anyways overclocking is changing your cpu's muiltiplier or fsb to increase the speed of your cpu

oooo ok im not doin that...im only 15 and i cant afford to be replacin no fried parts in ma comp....thanks for tha info

If you are 15, you should have someone older helping you, that can watch what your doing. Kids like to get anxious and pushy, not to be rude.
And it all depends on what kind of computer you have, and I will agree with "tOny mOnt4n4", why didn't you use google first?

im not all pushy and all thats kinda why i asked before i got soemone to do it for me.

Age doesn't mean anything...as long as you are willing to take advice and let someone guide you until you think you got the hang of it. I'm 16...and have been overclocking since...12? not really sure lmao. Slow and steady wins the race...so don't rush into anything. Research will help you alot to clear the "fog" and testing and testing will guarantee stability. just my 2 cents:)

ive been owrking on comps since i was 7 and built my first comp at 8. ive worked from super computers all the way too the old comodore64. i had no help at all in what all this was. my dad handed me an old intel 133mhz w/ windows 95 and said your not gonna hurt just play w/ it all you wnat. thats why im so much into computers. so i dont think age matters at all. plus im 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom