First computer project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be going with the TX750 v2. I think i'll go with the MSI graphicscard too. It'll be about total $60 extra, but that'll have to do :D

Dropping the "Pro" Version will earn me about $80 so I might do that if money runs out :)

Build so far:
CPU + MB: Intel i5 2500k + Asus P8P67 (Pro).
GPU: MSI GeForce N580GTX Twin Frozr II/OC 1536MB
PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750TXV2 750W
RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600 CAS8.
HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3.
Case: NZXT Hades

T
his'll be $1694 total with the "pro" MB and without it $1618... I still think I can handle the price with the "pro" MB but we'll see :D
later I might be able to buy a ssd as well, or maybe I'll get one for christmas :D

Anyways, thanks Roark! I couldn't have done this right without you!

Edit: Showed the case to my friend and he thought It looked alot cooler than his HAF 912+, so i'm happy :)

Sure! You're gonna see some real pro cable management (Not really)... Hopefully I'm gonna buy the parts this week, That is gonna be awesome. When I've built the computer I'm probably going to need some help with OCing. I will post in the modding section for that though.

Oh, i almost forgot, any suggestions for a good cooler for this build? I would like to overclock it as it's a unlocked "k" processor. :)

Thanks! I probably won't be able to buy anithing right now as my build already takes up more than my initial budget. When i get more money a ssd sounds like a better upgrade so that will get priority above coolers.
Edit: also, I cant find the tuniq tx-2 paste anywhere, is the artic cooling mx2 okay or is there a mayor difference bettween different pastes?

@ damenka, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

@slaymate i thought it had been 24 h but maybe it hadn't. Thanks for editing in though!

@roárk Yeah, I thought so. I'm gonna order everything today, so I will probably have everything by wednessday next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom