D3 Beta Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just assume that people use cards. If you are gaming, you do not typically use onboard.

i completely understand. i would have gotten one long ago if i had the money. but i manage all my games fine with onboard. unfortunately the diablo beta requires a gfx card so here i am lol. would the card i posted be good enough for $100?

and to Roark the amazon one is less than 130. it has a rebate on it

I think I might be going blind cause I don't see the rebate.
Though it would make sense since the one on Newegg has the $30 rebate as well.

Rebate must be more than $30 to make it less than $130 though, since the cheapest one I see is $161.46.

I think I might be going blind cause I don't see the rebate.
Though it would make sense since the one on Newegg has the $30 rebate as well.

Rebate must be more than $30 to make it less than $130 though, since the cheapest one I see is $161.46.

it must have sold. i was looking at 129.99 until i refreshed the page. then the product was unavailable lol

I stick by my original 6950 suggestion from Newegg:
Newegg.com - XFX HD-685X-ZNDC Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
I believe it to be the best card you're going to get for <$150 (after rebate of course).

Or, you can get this slightly less powerful version:
Newegg.com - XFX HD-685X-ZNFR Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
$150 up front, then the $30 rebate brings it down to $120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom