HP video upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... Here's the situtation...

A power supply, aka psu, is an item that can be transfered easily, and lasts along time, so it's not a wasted purchase... IF you plan on building up a computer frrom parts.

There's alot of possibilities for you, and i'll stick it out with helping you no matter how dumb you think questions get.

Lets start at 1&3. You could get a 300, 350W psu for reletively cheap then get the video card aka gpu. I really wouldnt go that route.

#2.. I'd buy this: Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Power 502D3 Desktop PC Athlon II X2 250(3.0GHz) 4GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity Dedicated ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics (512MB) Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
It's only $399 AND you can make it better over the year or more.

Look's wonderful! dalema though. My parents can get a bit restrictive at times and natuarlly refuse to buy from the internet exept for amazon and overstock. You wouldnt belive what i had to go through to let them puchase minecraft from site! I looked at both site but couldnt find the computer. nothing against you. The things some peaple do to play cubular game of survival. . .

I's say newegg is a more secure site than amazon, as amazon sells things for companies, where as newegg is the company, and probably the largest online retailers for computers in the US. So i'd assume its even safer than amzon.

You can also call them and order in person i believe.

Oh to be 16 again... but i do sorta enjoy being over 21!

I'll look into amazon for you later.. i should be working right nows...

Looks awsome! I'll look into it. . . My birthday is but 2 months away but parents say " i have a bad history with computers" when it was my Bros, who crashed 3 computers! the hp here is one i repaired. By the way, have you notice most gamer computers look like a piece of work? Any how, I,ll work at and try to keep up-dated! see-ya.
p.s. I've found a game called dwarf fortress look into it, Because " loosing is fun!" .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom