AMD x4 vs x6 vs i5 2500k

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think I found the rite CPU to fit my build .. now do not be shocked.. I still want your honest opinions... I believe I may go with the i3 2100. In the testing against the AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE it beat it .. and I can upgrade later to the i7 when the price is more reasonable to my budget...

AnandTech - Bench - CPUhat do you guys think ?

Also if I get this I would splurge more on the graphics card and may get the 570 hd

I have the i3 2100 myself. It's good for what I do, surfing the net, playing MineCraft, CS5, and running a lot of gadgets and progs that run in background.

Upon further research I have decided to go with the i5 2500k ... I am going to use the 560 ti GPU ... can anyone help me create the rest of my build.. remember I dont need a large hard drive.. I have never used more than 50 gbs.. Remember I am still trying to stay within budget and the i5 + GPU is ~ 400 ... that gives me 300 - 400 to play with ..

@ k20a2typer, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom