Internet explorer won't open

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrdinkel - Search for a file called ie6setup.exe, and try to run it. If all else fails, get your hands on a copy of mozilla
This is great advice, I must say. Let's see, find a problem, ignore it, and paste something over it.

If it was working fine before, and not now, you need to spend some time and try to solve the problem. Reinstalling IE (from the MS website) should sort you out.

It doesn't matter what browser you use, they can all get hosed sometimes. The solution is never to ignore the problem.

well firefox has still problems while browsing some websites but it's sure that it's more secure that internet explorer stuff. windows xp & internet explorer are just like nails and fingers.!.!

the article that i sent you is working, means, search the keyword EAB22AC0-30C1-11CF-A7EB-0000C05BAE0B in regedit and right click the key and give access to users.

or reinstalling internet explorer would be a choice too.

I was testing the newer version of Firefox, and was surprised that it was so happily recieved, and yet they STILL have integration problems with many of their plugins, including the FLASH plugin.

! :freak: !

Yeah, whatever...I'm stick'n with IE as my main browser, where I know the latest technologies (and those 4 years old) will work correctly. When I don't have to make design exceptions for FireFox users, then I'll be happier with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom