Custom PC advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason7773

Beta member
I'm hoping to use ebuyer to buy the components for my build. I have duplicated some already written out information that I'm using to get get some feedback.

Budget:

£450-500, would go a little higher for good reason.

Main uses of intended build:

I want to use it for all sorts... mainly allot of downloading, converting, burning etc... then generally stuff such as Photoshop, editing, internet, etc... It must be something that's good for multitasking as I do allot of that. I'm not a PC gamer but I wouldn't mind a graphics card good enough to give it a go, so maybe I can be recommended a graphics card that would be able to hold most games but nothing high range.

Parts required:

Pretty much a whole build that would suit what I'd be using it for. I do not need a mouse, keyboard, or monitor.

Antec 300 Three Hundred Case, however, I am open to recommendations.
Coolermaster Elite 334 Black Mid Tower Case

There is two cases I liked the look of, but I am open to better recommendations.

Previous build information (list details of parts):

Never built one before, I've had a Dell Dimension 3100 for over 6 years now and it's absolute useless.

Monitor resolution:

1920 x 1080

Storage requirements:

1TB

will you be overclocking: yes/no (delete as required)

No

Any motherboard requirements (no. of USB, Xfire/SLI, fan headers):

I do know a little bit about PC components, however, I know next to nothing about motherboards.

Extra information about desired system:

Going into this topic, I was thinking along the lines of a Core i5 2500 3.3GHz Socket 1155 6MB processor. I want to aim for something that is also low noise.

Thanks in advance, if there's anything else at all you'd like know, ask away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom