MSI 870A-G54 drivers crashing windows 7 x64

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleadavid

Beta member
Hello, I have just bought a whole new computer, in parts and built it, installed windows 7 pro 64 bit and it all worked. Then I installed the drivers for the motherboard, it installed chipset, LAN and audio. It then asked for a reset, afterwords on restart it asks me to repair or start normaly, when starting normal the loading screen appears but then I get the blue screen and havent been able to turn off automatic restart when error so i can see the blue screen message. If i choose to repair it doesnt change anything.

CPU: AMD Phenom 2 x4 Black Edition
Motherboard: MSI 870A-G54
RAM:Novatech 4GB DDR3 1333MHz
GPU: MSI NVidia 460GTX 1GB
PSU: 600W

Any help would be awesome

Hit F8 after POST and get to the Windows list of options. Choose to not restart in cause of error. I can't remember the exact wording atm. Try to rrecreate the BSOD and tell us the Stop code, 0x0...

Stop: 0x0000007E (0xFFFFFFFFFC0000420, 0xFFFFF80003CB368A, 0xFFFFF880009A9558, 0xFFFFF880009A8C80)

Did you try, using F8, to choose last good configuration. Assuming this happened after drivers installed and restarted, that is definitely what caused this. Last known good configuration can roll back drivers and remove them.

Yeah i done that and it boots up and works, but no motherboard drivers will be in. Just cant get a working driver to not crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom