Beta member
  • INTEL CORE I5 2500 - 3.30GHz - 6MB
  • Manufacturer Supplied Cooler
  • 8GB DDR3 Corsair 1600 single module x2
  • 1000Gb SATA Hard Drive SATA 2
  • ASUS P8H61 REV3, ATX - 2xDDR3 1333,- 3 PCI - 1 PCIE16 - 2 PCIE
  • Integrated Graphics card
  • CiT 500W Black Edition PSU
  • 2 x DVD+/- RW - 24X (Pioneer DVR-S19LBK)
  • 3.5 Internal Card Reader
I haven't chosen a graphics card just yet. I'm looking to to purchase a mid-range one, as I'm not a PC gamer, but I would like to have it there so i can give it a go... hopefully something that can handle most games.

So yeah, just looking for a overlook on what i've put together so far, let me know what you guys think.

youll be better off if you build your own. better parts for less money and the knowledge of how to build a computer.

what is your budget? usa? do you need monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc.?

youll be better off if you build your own. better parts for less money and the knowledge of how to build a computer.

what is your budget? usa? do you need monitor/keyboard/mouse/etc.?

That is custom mate. I don't need a monitor, mouse, or keyboard. From the UK.

i mean put it together yourself by individually buying components. from the list it looked like something that you would customize from a company that will put it together for you.

what is your budget?

i mean put it together yourself by individually buying components. from the list it looked like something that you would customize from a company that will put it together for you.

what is your budget?

I'm prepared to spend around £500-550 mate.

I wasn't even keen to mess around with custom Pc's to begin with, but If i can configure it via website, i don't mind.

For the above spec, It only came to around £420 anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom