getting a computer soon, so getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonie

In Runtime
Hey tech forums!

The name is Gordon and I live in Texas and I love it cept I am trying to avoid being burned alive right now, these wild fires have been absolutely devastating. Anyho, I will be buying me a computer pretty soon, possibly around christmas so all the specials are on :) I am currently looking into a powerhouse laptop that will satisfy ALL my needs, I have little interest in a desktop alothough cheaper, I do not want to loose that mobility. So, got any questions just PM me, otherwise I hope to get to know this community well and all just have a gold ole time.

thanks.

Leave it till February b4 u buy one... Prices are high at christmas, then EVERYBODY goes shopping in January for the sales... THEN they drop the prices in Feb! :)

Also... I dont know whats worse... our weather or fires... I live in scotland and we have 75mph winds outside just now and some pretty horriffic rain! You couldnt light a candle out there today never mind a fire! also... its illegal to smoke in public places, so we have to stand outside in it to cure the cravings... As if we didnt have enough to worry about with cancer, Bad breath and lung disease... Now we have hypothermia, pnemonia and falling trees to worry about too!! lol

Well, I guess I'm real glad I live in New Hampshire. 70's, sunny, no wind, no bugs, no humidity.

As far as your Laptop/Desktop thoughts, remember with a power house laptop, your mobility isn't really 'mobility'. Your mobility is limited to wherever you can find a power outlet. Also with a laptop you lose a lot of power, mostly it's the graphics end you loose out on, so keep that in mind.

other than that, enjoy your stay here, it is a great community!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom