It returns...

the stylish themes I use to achieve this:
n5Nym.png

6cCN9.png

those are really nice dark themes

The thing is I retain memories of stuff on dark interfaces then I do on light ones.

Also I have a dark room and a dark atmosphere in my house. I also have a classy glassy desk.

also using the Candara font on all my stuff actually makes it easier to read then segoeUI is. particularly the numbers. I love how the numbers are on that font.

I hate segoeUI and MS's overuse of it. it's really bad for HTPCs specially a 36 inch with 1366x768 res. Candara is the best I've tried over 20 fonts and that one renders the smoothest and is the easiest to read.

this is my current desktop setup:
ENfG9.jpg

Please click here for the larger version

I find the wiki link 1 big blob, basically an unfocused splatter of text. Its not the actual color, but the lack of variation in the space. The important text is blended into the other text.

Having to work to find the important text, isnt what i want to do when I'm here to relax from work.

You know, I'm pretty sure Beaz would have no problems at all implimenting the skin if you went out and built it your self... So if you want it... go do it.

yes but the default wikiepdia page has too much clutter around it. this hides the rest and you can read easier

Back
Top Bottom