It returns...

the darker the better ^_^ I loved the old look (before upgrade to VB4) I know you can make a slick VB4 dark theme.

This isn't dark, man. This is dusk, not dark. I could say the same for your avatar. Let's not point fingers, here.

Edit: When I think of dark, I think something like this:

4365_after.png

I remember it, It was far from "epic". The links and alot of generic text got lost in the back ground. Making it annoying to read.

This background is a great in between for the entire audience that comes here. Youre drawn to the lighter information box with less used info/links tucked out of your constant view.

You might not like shareing, but the style of the site is what keeps people coming back to that site. With the insane volume of tech orientated sites, having a Hardcore looking site can scare off unsure new tech folk.

I read [H]ard too, and after a long day, the white on black background irritates eyes, and dark on dark makes the words start dissappearing. The enitre blackness just makes it a wall of crap after 10hrs of staring at many different documents on computers.

Dark does not 100% of the time mean white on black. Grey is very light on the eyes. Dark grey and light grey works the same as it does on here. I've ran VB sites before. I know how dark can hurt the eye. If you are fine with this one, whipee-doo. Keep using this skin. Let us choose between this and a darker skin. Like it was in the early 2010 days. Put it in the style chooser.

btw, patonb, the pic I posted above IS a dark skin, nowhere near black.

Back
Top Bottom