p2p software

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurph

In Runtime
Anyone got any advice on a good/stable p2p software, they all seem to ruin my win xp (and previously win98). The software and windows constantly crash.
Have used kazaa, morpheus, grokster and imesh.
Or are there other reasons why my PC is failing.
Am using Norton AV and IS - but not v. happy - it detects adware which it won't delete!!

Warez p2p or sharezaa. Boath are free, but I find warezp2p better then sharezaa. theres always kazaa lite if needed but that sucks. meh, hope this helps some

smurph,

p2p stuff - the frendly interface for the virii/trojan to infect the system around the world in ease....Nuthing is stable...You just gotta stay more protected.
Use more than one anti -spyware or ad-aware software and update them constantly.

Kazaa lite[Not, kazaa-full of crap!] and edonkey are very good .!

Sign
Codes:)

pc_boy: you dudes are not supposed to dicuss warez crap. I'll give you a good one. go to www.ebay.com <- cheap software and legal too. :-D

Yeah I thought the same and even posted in a thread to not speak about p2p stuff ...but it seems that its ok..got a reply from a mod.

"p2p software is legal , but what shared in it is illegal" .... so we are only speaking here about the legal software. ;)

Sign
Codes:)

Like intercodes say's,

"p2p software is legal , but what shared in it is illegal" .... so we are only speaking here about the legal software.

p2p is by no mean's illegal, just cause somone put's illegal stuff on there dosent mean you have to dload it,there is ton's of legal stuff on there to if you look for it;)

soulseek: the program is light for the comp (not a resource hog), easy to use, tons of features, no spyware/adware, free, i use this program for music mainly

bearshare: this is more of a resource hog, but it's great for apps and movies, simple to use, you are able to get rid of it's spyware and it will still work too

bittorrent or bittornado: nuff said, excellent stuff

WinMX.

Free, easy to use but highly tweakable, and NO spyware included. Plus you can setup private connections for true P2P situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom