Low end gaming rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious

Baseband Member
Hey guys i was just wondering if you could put together a list of computer parts for a decent gaming computer. my budget is only gonna be around 600, i dont need keyboard, mouse and monitor. and im looking to play games like witcher 2 on max settings.

Thanks for the build man, i dont no much about this stuff but it looks pretty solid. although i dont know if the 4gb or ram will be enough.

4Gig is enough for 89% of users... If you can handle the minor slow down, get 1 stick of 4Gig, so when you have more money, you can pop in a 2nd 4Gig stick.

I'm running f@h big arse units, and still only use 61% of my 6Gigs of ram, so still under 4Gig.

Btw those are US prices. With ncix's price matching, i'd build from there and price match from any onlinbe cdn site.

So i made a build on ncix with basicly the same stuff but it came out to more. would it be possible just to order from new egg?

Yes it'll be more cause our parts are more in Canada, no you can't order from newegg.com... we have newegg.ca which is just as higher. Also, shipping from newegg is horrendous!

BUT, now use shopbot.ca and search for each part and you can get EVERY part almost discounted.

You should easily beable to match out better deals using price matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom