It returns...

I think the issue with my navigation is where im not on a widescreen monitor... Because on my laptop it's not that bad, on this computer its... XD

EDIT: BTW, we know you know, we just, umm, like talking about it XD :D

Yeah right. nice try. :p

Well time to let the cat outta the bag. The reason the skin is broke is simple. We got a new skin in the works. We are testing it now to make sure that there is no extra tweaking that needs to be done to it before it goes live. That is the reason the skin is broke now.

The new skin is setup almost exactly the same, but when upgrades are done it will not break the site anymore. So we will have a fluent skin that will stay the same despite upgrades.

Yami:1928934 said:
KSoD, the skin is broke. Just thought you'd want to know :D

*flees*

Now where is that BanHammer....oh there it is. What was that you were saying Yami? *evil grin*

It would be much sooner if I didn't have to answer such silly questions....*rolls eyes*

:lol:

Got tired of waiting. Please refresh the screen and you should be on the new skin. I have checked out 99% of the site and it looks fine to me. Please let us know if you find any bugs.

IT CHANGED AND NOW I DON'T LIKE IT

Actually I love it, but I've been against every skin change 'til now and I don't want to appear divergent :)

Edit: Already noticed one bug; if you start typing a post, press 'Stay On This Page' (accidentally in this case), the back button ceases to work. Fixed with F5.

Back
Top Bottom