Help with loww end buildd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-Kathy-x

Beta member
hey everybodyy; i'm not reallyy good at computers and stuff like thaat...so i need some help from youu guys :3 i need a low end computer that can handle liqht gamiing. i'm only 15 and don't have a job yet. i'm going to a private school so every month we have to pay tuitiion :\. so the computer cant cost that muchy. if you can list the parts i need for my towerr i would like it! thanks verry much :3

Where do you live? Seems like English isn't your first language.

What is your budget? Do you need keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor as well?

Suggest going to the nearest Trade College or university and telling the head of IT your situation. Most likely something will come up where all that is needed is a good used hard drive and maybe some more RAM, for example.

Best wishes!

Where do you live? Seems like English isn't your first language.What is your budget? Do you need keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor as well?
i live in californiaa. and is it because of my excessive letters in my words? haha. idk, i guess i'm used to it :)um, i don't think i'm going to be paying for the computerr. it's gonna be used to school and when i need a break, i play games and suchh. i have siblings that go to private schools too...soo we're tight on money at thee moment x-x. boo :l and i only need a tower and keyboard.

Again, what is your budget?? We can build you the cheapest computer, but you wouldn't be able to game on it. What games do or would like to play?

Again, what is your budget?? We can build you the cheapest computer, but you wouldn't be able to game on it. What games do or would like to play?
i'd say around $300-450 x_x. i like to play fps games like call of dutyy and such. but for pc, the main fps games: CA, ava, crossfire and stuff...i know i'm a girrl and girls dont plaay these games lol.

uhmm yes 450 dollars.. well from newegg you could get this for your system for 450 dollars.

first up just a cheap case as it wont affect anything and it will be able to fit everything you need:
Newegg.com - Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Black SECC / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 45 dollars

then second up a cheap motherboard to fit your parts.
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR A770E3 AM3 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard 50 dollars

a AMD processor:
Newegg.com - AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus 3.0GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor ADX640WFGMBOX 100 dollars

a hard drive
Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive 45 dollars

some cheap ram
Newegg.com - CORSAIR 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 Desktop Memory Model CMV8GX3M2A1333C9 45 dollars

power supply:
Newegg.com - Thermaltake TR2 W0379RU 500W ATX 12V v2.2 Power Supply 60 dollars

every other part was relative cheap so you can get this graphics card to be able to handle relative good games:
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100338L Radeon HD 6770 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card 130 dollars.

also a keyboard that you were after.
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GK-K6800 Glossy Black 103 Normal Keys 14 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Professional Multimedia Keyboard 19 dollars

all up this comes to 494 dollars. 44 dollars over your budget but would be well worth it. its nearly as good as my pc HAHA :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom