HELP!!! Computer Wont Turn on, NEED HELP ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but it was a lll.. int he box and stuff. but .. never mind that i didn't get it .. uh. I got my old windows xp disc i was going to use but i went to turn the computer on and now for some reason the monitor isn't being picked up... it just says no signal input. i checked to make sure my graphics card was turning on when i turned the computer on and it is it should be working but the monitor isn't being picked ups anymore.. so .. any ideas? i seem to be running into problem after problem here lol

Okay so ... I have my old computer here too and i moved my Graphics card over back into the old one... the card use to work fine on this computer and this was my computer for the longest time. anyways. i plug int he monitor and turned it on to test if it was something in the newsetup i.e the motherboard not working... and the monitor does the same thing over here. the monitor has been fine for a long time and it turns on and such just says no signal once the computer is turned on so i doubt its the issue... it hunk maybe the GPU might be the problem. after all that falling out and having issues.. maybe its whats causing the monitor to fail? :c there... Bigger. Also. SOrry slaymate >.< i just saw your post after i hit enter </3 didn't know i could edittt

@ iLeeoh, please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

Use size 2. It's what we all use and are fine and dandy.

Sounds like the system doesnt have enough wattage in the PSU to power the card fully.

Hm, WELL my old computer ran with this card for a few good months before this. and its psi had a max wattage of 250... the new one has a max of 500 i know its on the low end but its still more than the old psi.. so i mean.. that docent quite make sense? as it worked before.. why would it suddenly stop? o:

If you dont have a PS2 keyboard, you can usually still get into bios with a USB one (strangely) and enable "Legacy USB support" your USB keyboard should now work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom