Can you review my build before I purchase it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs to guess when you have AnandTech. Though its hard to put into words the awesome it will be once its built, so here are some charts:
HD 4870 vs GTX 560 Ti (they didn't have the 4850 in 2011 benches).
E8400 vs i5 2500k.
Not to mention, Win7 is so much sexier than XP. Faster RAM and you'll be flying. The SSD... oh the SSD. And lets not forget, you're going to have a sexy blue turbine staring you in the face.

I'm just saying, going from that chart, in most cases the 560 ti seems to perform only twice as good as the 4870. In some cases a bit more, and of course it's better, but eh.. just was thinking it would be more. :p

Okay guys I got the first half of the hardware!!! It's awesome. The case is GARGANTUAN. You really don't think it's that big by looking at pictures. Jesus christ. The PSU is awesome too, very heavy.

I have one question though, I ordered windows 7 64 bit OEM, it says on the box I need some preinstallation opk kit from microsoft? What is this?

recertified = 90 day warrenty
new = lifetime warrenty

The real question is, will the card break after day 90???

Thanks again for all the help so far! I really appreciate it.

I have another quick question, I'm ordering the remainder of my hardware from newegg.ca but it says it's being sent internationally. So I have to pay more in shipping and wait longer, bit annoying but it's not a huge deal. However, since it's being sent from the states I'd imagine, will I have to pay customs and import tax too? If so that's ridiculous..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom