new config

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldnÂ’t worry about it. Like I said, it's a function of the motherboard chipset and not the RAM. It's the MCH that has to interface the CPU and RAM. I hardly see how the RAM sticks would cause conflicts. As long as they are of the same brand/model I don't see any problems.

sweet, good to know.

anyways, the mobo on the amd config has changed to the abit av8-3rd eye.

what do you guys think, amd or intel? i'm leaning amd since it's cheaper for me. although, with intel i'd be getting pci-e, which is definetly nice to have.

lay it on me people!!

I personally think the PCI-E technology is well worth it. I would love to have that on my motherboard. That way if I choose to use a SCSI card I could get an nice one :p.

what would be the best p4 mobo? lga 775, 925 chipset, pci-e, etc. i just want to get a more or less equal comarison going.

when will pci-e amd mobo's start coming out?

thanks. the abit one was the one i had already picked out before. i think i'll get that one because the others are a lot mroe expensive.

thanks for your help, though i'm still not sure whether to get intel or amd :-/

lol, good idea. though i think i'll go with amd unless someone says something either really good about intel or something really bad about amd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom