Upgrading my video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are u sure ?! will those cards works perfect on 500watt PSU ! Please i need 100% answers :) but i trust u bro ;) , cuz i don't wana buy video card from amazon then i can't install it :( ,, and what about the case ?! i need nice black case :) price between [ 25-20 ] Dollar

450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended
ATI Radeonâ„¢ HD 5770 Graphics
Your power supply is 500 Watt and has two 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors.

For the case, you're just going to have to look around and find one you like the look of.
At that price there shouldn't be much difference in what features they provide, if any.
When you find one feel free to post a link for opinions on it.

Yes, that is a great case and will fit the card, but there is a catch.
That card has an odd cooler that pokes off the end about 1/2". Whats probably going to happen is that little pokey part is going to hang out into one of the drive bays in the front of the case.
This is not a problem since there are so many drive bays in that case, just don't put your hard drive in the bay that the pokey bit is going to be going in to.

^^

mmm so the video card will work fine but the case ..... :( , can u give good case price between [ 25-20 ] Dollars that works perfect on my PC without any Problems Please Please Please Help :( :(

Thats my mistake, I was looking at the wrong dimensions.
That case and card will work fine with no alteration.

The video card is 10.5" long, and that case has:
High end graphics card support, the Gamma features space that is especially designed to fit longer 10.5-Inch cards

^^<br><br>mmm so the video card will work fine but the case ..... :(   ,     can u give good case price between [ 25-20 ] Dollars that works perfect on my PC without any Problems Please Please Please Help :( :(

Thank you so much bro .. :) :D can you send me your e-mail please because if i had any problem i contact you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom