Blue screen error BCCode 1a

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have multiple sticks of ram, test each one by it self, sometimes multiple sticks can mask an issue, and will easily show in diagnostics when tested by it self.

When I get BSOD the MEM OK led no longer goes solid and holds me up.. it just restarts as normal however sometimes on the BOIS screen it will state the incorrect number of cores loaded (only after a BSOD) on restart. and then goes into the start windows normally option. Once windows is up I restart then the correct number of cores are loaded and back into windows fine..

Thats pretty much the consistent system I have. In the short term I have ordered 16 gigs of Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9 Vengeance 16GB PC12800 DDR3 RAM - 1600MHz, 4x4096MB, Non-ECC, Unbuffered.

If it is a memory issue im sure i can get 8 working gigs from that. Im just hoping its not a motherboard or cpu issue. I know my video card is A! as I got it early and had it running in my old quadcore for weeks without issue until all the other parts showed up.

Ok i have ran two 8 hour tests on my ram and they both passed...

Has anyone been able to check out my minidump files.. I have no idea how to make sense out of them..Asus and corsair is asking my the most basic questions and I will get no where at this rate with them. Id take it to a shop but im in a very very remote area in Canada ( accessible only by heli ) so im stuck with a BSOD beast.

The problem is your drivers.

atikmdag.sys
usbohci.sys

These 2 drivers are the cause of 2 of your 4 crashes that the reports had information on. 1 of your reports was inconclusive. The other 2 reports were caused by Kernel failure. But I bet if you update your Display Drivers and your Chipset Drivers, that the other issues will go away as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom