Portable mouse for laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yami

Lady Techie
Looking for a decent portable and wireless mouse for my laptop for use at uni. Happy to spend quite a lot if it's worth it (I've used a lot of 'cheap' portable mice).

Preferably one with a Back button though it's not a necessity.
Really after one that'll work well on most surfaces (as I said I've used a lot cheap ones, always had a problem with reflective surfaces etc.)

So yeah, if anyone knows of any, that'd be great :)

Logitech M305. I have 3 of them. Giving you none, though. :p

It has one of those slim adapters. It runs on a single AA battery. I keep my mouse on 24/7 on heavy use, battery lasts 2-3 months. Has back and forward tilt.

Though, if you have big hands, this may not be the mouse for you. As I have small hands, it's perfect. Look at other Logitech mice. I love Logitech :D

I second the M305. I have two of them. Excellent mouse, and it's cheap.. I bought mine for like $17.
Although if your laptop has bluetooth.. I would say go with the Razer Orochi. It looks excellent. I've been eyeing it for my macbook because of the mac drivers :tongue: It's like $70 on Amazon, but goes on sale from time to time for like $50.

Yeah, just looked at the M305, looks rather too small for me :p M505 looks pretty good though.

I would go for the Orochi but it's not very good ergonomically from what I've read.

I do have this Bluetooth mouse as well, got it off Woot.com for $15, i think. It was refurbed.

Newegg.com - RAZER Pro|Click Mobile RP01-00050102-R1M1 White 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel Bluetooth Wireless Mouse - Full Multi Language

It is a bit larger than the M305.

IMG_0148.jpg

Only has a back tilt.

How are you meant to tilt a scroll button back? Especially when it would just rotate if you tried.

Yeah. So how are you meant to tilt it back? Or when you said that did you just mean scroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom