Toshiba Satellite A205-S5804 Power problem issue anyone had this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jouzo

Beta member
I have this laptop that when u plug in the power cable the computer freeze and if u have it plug in will not turn on. If u unplug it will turn on and when u plug it will freeze. The issue is u cant use it plug in so u only can use it without the power cable on, need to charge computer and recharge to be able to use it. Like if when u plug it in made a contact with something or takes to much load of energy that causes to freeze or dont go up. Thinking can be the power plug inside conection with the motherboard? any suggestions?

What type of ac adapter do you have, voltages and have you tried another type of ac adapter ?

I don't know for sure, but... it sounds like something is wrong with the ac jack.
Those can be replaced easily if you know how to solder, the part will cost less 7 dollars USA wise but shipping to you might be another issue due to your location.

Yeah I was thinking of that too. Going to try another one to see if it keeps doing it, if it does well will buy the inside jack and solder it. If it keeps doing it most be a motherboard problem,not going to buy one. Thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom