GPU benchmark site and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrnotu

In Runtime
HiYa, Was wondering if someone could post me a site to benchmark my Graphics Cards. I have two GeForce GTX 560TIs and I can not tell any difference from one card to two cards and that is pretty lame. Oh Yeah... just remembered about my RAM. I installed KHX6400D2LLK4/8GB Kingston Hyper ram. Now it says 800 Mhz right on the ram itself but in CUPID or any other system monitor it lists it as 400 Mhz. I have gone into Bios and tried Auto and manual and have set it to 800 Mhz but still at 400 Mhz. I wonder what gives on that? And a sound card. I know, I know, I am going on longer and getting more demanding with each keystroke. I am looking for the better to the best on that. Oh yeah, looking to upgrade my MB. Would like for some of my stuff to work with it now and still be able to take a big jump later. Here is some system info for anyone interested. ASUS M2N32-SLI-Deluxe, GeForce GTX 560Ti x2, ASUS VE258 LED, Windows 7 Pro, 3.15 Ghz AMD Phenom II X4 945, SilverStone-ST1000-p. And Thanks. SeYa

Your ram is a type of DDR ram "Double Data Rate". So you have to multiple the reported value in cpu-z by 2 to get the true speed.

Get a AM3+ motherboard with a set of DDR3 ram and reuse everything else.

You really are at the limit of AMD setups. To get any better you could go with an x6, or youre going to have to switch to an Intel setup.

You can use furmark or 3dmark to see your diffeence in 1 vs 2 gpus.

HELP! Well... I went to download 3DMark from a web site and now my computer will not start or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom