I Hate Thinking of Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginnixx

Beta member
What's up guys? I'm GINNIXX, which you may choose to relate to English (or, your native language) however you like, should you wish to sound it out when you read, or speak it aloud to speculate on it's pronunciation. "Ginni" is just an abreviation of Virginia, and "XX" is because I can. <3

Anyways, it's nice to meet you! I'm an 18yo girl getting ready for her first semester in college. I'm going to be majoring in Game Design and Digital Entertainment, and I am SO excited, even if it's going to take me an eternity to finish my degree with those blasted per-requisites. See me shaking this fist? No? Well I am.

Besides gaming and computers (but somewhat related), I really enjoy reading and writing, making music, and art. I also love mathematics, though I've never in my high school career gotten above or below a B (I just have this thing about doing homework.) I enjoy history somewhat, but I'm absolutely terrible with it. I get WWI and WWII mixed up easily, and then I get made fun of. It is what it is.

I went ahead and registered here because I thought, well, it'd be great to talk to other computer lovers like myself, for once, and since I don't yet have many computer friends to consult in my phone book, I'm looking forward to swapping tips and recommendations and just ideas.

Summary: Glad to be here. :)

Welcome to the forums.

EDIT: Thought of something smart way too late:

"<title>I hate thinking up welcome messages</title>

Welcome to the forums."

Yes, that would've been cute, although even seeing what you posted took me a couple read-overs to get it. xD

Hi ginni, I was taking the same degree program at devry but found out....I absolutely hate programming. So I might shift gears and take a different approach myself.
Anyhow, Id love to talk game anytime(no pun intended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom