Multi media software-what to use for my drawing tutorial??

Joanne

Beta member
I'll apologise in advance for my lack of tech lingo and, I'm new to this site. My question (if someone can help)-I have a drawing tutorial that i sell as a hard copy and as a pdf file (pdf sent via email). I now want to create a cd or dvd (not sure which I need) for the tutorial. What software do i need to buy? The tut will just be still images and text which i have, up till now used photoshop. If i currently just burnt the file to disc, then the customer would see only the pdf icon before opening-not too professional! What to do.
Thanks in adv for help
Jo
btw I can't afford to go to a multi media company to produce this for me. I'm assuming it would be expensive.

Hey Jo, we don't allow posting links to your own websites (or we'd get flooded by spammers trying to get free advertising).

As to your problem, you can create an autorun for the CD which automatically opens the PDF. Would that be ok? Of course they'd have to make sure they have a PDF viewer installed

Oops sorry about link and thanks for advise. I'll try and work out how to auto run the file.

haha I'm not Saxon, that's another mod. He pranked me and messed with my sig :p still haven't gotten around to removing it.

haha I'm not Saxon, that's another mod. He pranked me and messed with my sig :p still haven't gotten around to removing it.

Don't let S0UL kid you... he keeps it in his sig as a badge of honor and to make the other mods jealous. ;)

Yeah, S0UL is actually rather resourceful. He is good to have around.

oh, and welcome to Tech-Forums.

Back
Top Bottom