Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Fox

OCZ SSD Enthusiast
I recently received a $500 gift-card for Amazon :thumbsup:

Things that I am planning on getting:
More memory
Another monitor
HDMI cable for ^ (need swivel part because it will be pushed up against a wall and I need it to go as far back as possible...and the connections are in the back of the base)
And I was also thinking about another SSD because I do not have room for my Steam games atm
And as I have about $70 left for that, I added in a 16gb flash drive because the ones I have are too small (4gb, 2gb, etc)

Now that leaves about $50. I do want to exceed $500 (not by a lot though) so that I can use up the entire gift card. With that $50 I was thinking about getting new speakers as the ones I have are really bad and I can hear static when I increase or lower the volume (and it makes a popping sound when I turn them on). I was looking at these. However, I also thought that a new CPU might be a better option as the stock cooler does get quite loud when games keep it the CPU at 60-70% usage.

Could anyone recommend a good SILENT or quiet CPU cooler that doesn't require removing the motherboard or having a opening in the back...because my case doesn't have one.
Any other suggestions or changes...it's really open-ended, so just throw out whatever comes to mind. :big_smile:

Well, I just found that you can pre-order BF3 via amazon...so I guess I'll pass on the CPU cooler. Thanks for trying.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom