hi im david.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvidunis

Beta member
hi im david, im 11 years old,
i know programming c,c++,php,html,pic assembly.
i know electronics like microchip and stuff.
i know sound,video,film,picture editing.
i know making sites PHP sites not "free site builders".
and some more computer stuff.
to remind you im 11 years old.
but no one takes me seriusly, why?

Orly? Simple test time :D
I've built a simple circuit, AC power source powering a DC load rectified through a diode bridge. I'm noticing the DC power output is fluctuating pretty badly still though, how can I fix this problem?

btw, welcome to the forums!

Orly? Simple test time :D
I've built a simple circuit, AC power source powering a DC load rectified through a diode bridge. I'm noticing the DC power output is fluctuating pretty badly still though, how can I fix this problem?

btw, welcome to the forums!
sorry for long answer. i have taken a nap, a BIG nap.
here:
You have to use the voltage regulator after the bridge like in the picture.

Voltage-Regulator-Circuit-Diagram.gif

But in your case the output voltage is 5V and you can use something like LM7805.
It's necessary to use capacitors before and after regulator.

I'll wait till your next on, then I'll ask a question about that circuit and you gotta reply straight away :D we shall see young apprentice how well you fare :devil:

hi im david, im 11 years old,
i know programming c,c++,php,html,pic assembly.
i know electronics like microchip and stuff.
i know sound,video,film,picture editing.
i know making sites PHP sites not "free site builders".
and some more computer stuff.
to remind you im 11 years old.
but no one takes me seriusly, why?

You're 11, prepare yourself to not be taken seriously. Give it about 10 years (and even then, don't expect miracles).

The problem is you don't have any experience, a carpenter doesn't get commissioned because he knows how to use a saw, he gets it because he has 20 years of experience in delivering custom woodwork.

I will give you a bit of advice though:
1) just because you're smart, don't fall into the trap of being arrogant
2) refocus on your childhood, this is a very precious time that you can't get back

Welcome to the forums David.

Hi David,
Being smart is a good thing. It has lots of advantages as well as some disadvantages. Being 11 you only have book smarts. As you grow up it will turn to sensible smarts. If you can contribute to any of the topics that is great. A small piece of advice is to keep that being 11 to yourself for now and let people see the smart guy first and like the comments and feedback before saying you are 11...ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom