Hi, My name is Mary, and I'm a noob to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatakibot

Beta member
Not very good at making introductions, but here we go. My name is Mary *just in case you missed the title of this post* and I live up in Good ole' Rochester NY.. if you've never been here, good, stay away.

I joined here because Mr Trotter was actually my tech support guy over the phone at my work place, and after a long discussion on geeky things, this forum came into play. So, Here I am! Mwuahaha.

Not very good at making introductions, but here we go. My name is Mary *just in case you missed the title of this post* and I live up in Good ole' Rochester NY.. if you've never been here, good, stay away.

I joined here because Mr Trotter was actually my tech support guy over the phone at my work place, and after a long discussion on geeky things, this forum came into play. So, Here I am! Mwuahaha.

Great to have you with us. I like to think of Tech-Forums as another home... filled with all kinds of neurotic geeks. yeah, all kinds of cozy.

Welcome to the forums.

EDIT: Trotter on the phone is a difficult way to get tech support. I'm surprised you could understand a word he said with that accent.

Pshaw! Looks who's talking , you bloody limey. :p I have the accent of a Southern gentleman.

I understood him quite well, thank you very much. I did end up with a Southern Accent for a few hours after talking to him though.

As for the Neurotic geeks, sounds like my kind of place then.

I really want you to stick you saying random stuff on YT now, I'm curious.

I went looking for the video I did Christmas morning. I recorded the snowfall and commented on it but the video was nowhere to be found... until I looked on my wife's computer. So, just for you, Yami:

I will post this up somewhere in OT as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom