The Better Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfist

In Runtime
Can you guyz pls state which 1 of these 3 mobos is the best. Pls explain why and give your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

1. MSI "K8N Neo2 Platinum" NVIDIA nForce3 ULTRA Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU

2. ABIT "AV8" K8T800 Pro Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket 939 CPU

3. ASUS "A8V Deluxe" VIA K8T800 Pro Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU

Well I built an AMD64 with the MSI Neo2-Platinum board and I liked it. It had a good amount of BIOS options, enough to overclock if you wanted, a nice array of customization in other words. It also comes with what's called a D-link bracket that has 2 USB ports, but beyond that it has 4 LED's that if your computer doesn't boot up, those LED's will tell you what's malfunctioning in the computer by referring to the manual.

The ABit board I believe features a little tiny calculator type screen that displays a two digit code, like 9b, or something to that effect and once again you referr to the manual and it tells you whats wrong with it. On top of that ABit is also known for having a wide array of options in the BIOS for your customization needs.

MSI board has 8 channel audio I believe while the ABit has 7.1, but that's about all the info I know about them. I know nothing of ASUS and personally think it's a lousy board =/ Sry if I offend you, but the MSI board I worked with was great, and I've liked ABit thus far, and ASUS has let me down more than once, and I've seen quite a few threads regarding people having issues with their systems with that board..not saying it's necessarily the board every occasion, but I'm just sayin

myfav is abit av8 3rd eye. I haveitmyself. comes witht he uguru clock, its amazing. Displays temps, RPMs,andall.

MSI K8N neo 2 is anandtech.com 's favorite. Abit AV8 is the favorite of the people in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom