Computer shutting itself down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, okay, my bad. Well, I was posting both statistics because I am used to fahrenheit, but seeing as celcius was brought up I figured most of you would be more used to it. So my temps should be okay, meaning this obviously has to be a power issue. So how can I rule out whether it is the Video Card or the PSU aside from testing the Video Card in another computer or doing anything ridiculous?

Okay, previously I tried FurMark and it instantly crashed no matter what test. Right now I seem to be playing ArmA 2 fine, I'll se how long this holds off.

Spoke to soon, I eventually crashed after several explosions went off, oddly enough it withstood wayyyy more than usual.

Alrighty sir, thanks again for contributing time to helping me get to the bottom of this, I shall run GPU-Z and see about these loads.

Okay, having not been on my computer while at work, I left it on. As soon as I booted up say ArmA 2, it crashed instantly, however I did recover the logs, if you can make anything of it.

I'm afraid Ill have to link you to a download of the txt file, as copying and pasting it over directly jacks up the format and makes it nearly unreadable.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xifzk4kvjmbvuko

Does that even tell you anything

So it's the power supply?

I just realized I double posted last night, my mistake, I got caught up in something else and forgot I even sent the last reply.

Hate to bump this topic up, but I was just playing Team Fortress 2, and out of nowhere my computer froze, and then had a blue screen. I didn't get the error, but could this be the same issue?

If your PSU is struggling, you can get a BSOD as it can't supply enough voltage/amperage when required, or it could be corrupted drivers/system files from the flat out shut down. Continue to do this, and youll cause serious damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom