Firefox 1.0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyLoxy

Daemon Poster
Firefox 1.0 is out baby! w00t!

who else uses it?? i love it, no popups, good lookin, faster, not annoying as hell, and less security holes....(not gonna lie i dont know so much about the security thing but ive read it time and again).

Firefox is much better than IE. As far as I'm concerned, use ANY browser except for IE, unless you're doing updating.

I ever really liked FireFox...I think Netscape 7.2 is much better. What is new in this new version of FireFox and when was it released?

-Dan The Man

It was released "officially" today. (11/09/2004).

I don't know exactly what's changed as it looks just like the Public Review to me.

I use it once in a while, I mostly use IE since SP2 though, it does a good job now. One of the main reasons I don't use Opera is it's not FREE. Sure, I could crack it and then I wouldn't have to look Advertisments, but why do that, when I can choose between two free browsers that work just as good?

There is Mozilla Suite and Mozilla Firefox.

Mozilla Suite is aimed at being a complete multifunctional brower on comparison with IE. Mozilla Firefox is aimed at being fast, customizable and stuff like that.

ex-Internet Explorer users would probably not like the Mozilla suite because it has more of a 'netscape' feel...and it's slower, and less 'light' feeling. On the other hand, every single IE user I've gotten to switch (and there must be at least fifteen) has had NO problems with Forefox...they all like it. It's just...seriously a great browser. I wonder if one day the Mozilla suite is going to use Firefox as it's main browser.

But anyhow, I've been using Firefox since 0.7, and I'm typing this post in Mozilla Firefox 1.0!!!! :D

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom