Any suggestions on this possible build? im noob so simplicity is appriciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Edit - Fairplay's total doesn't include mail in rebates, shipping, or potential promotions you may come across.
If you're just looking to burn the budget close your eyes, point at the screen, and upgrade that component.
Honestly this setup as it is will blow away any games that are out, or in near-future development.

I'm not sure how to include shipping, as I don't know where the price including shipping is found on that website hence, I apologise! I did try to include and offers that I should find. Purposefully, I left the price a bit under for that purpose though if you come across that it is over budget, give us a shout and we can re-juggle the price for you. I'll put in some extras onto my original post below to see what I can get out of it.

note: the Asus Optical Drive went out of stock, and so had been replaced with a Samsung model

Fairplay, if you click on the GPU link there is the card's full price in a box with the QTY and Add to Cart button. Below that is the price with the mail in rebate, and below the mail in rebate price is the shipping cost.

Personally I usually adjust the total to mail in rebate prices, but ignore the shipping since there is the option to sign up for a trial with ShopRunner (the link is below the shipping price) and get free shipping anyway.

I wasn't making accusations of incompetence or anything, just letting him know that the price quoted isn't necessarily what the final cost will actually be.

Just ran through the list, the GPU is actually the only one with a MiR, so the price difference is only about $25.

Personally I usually adjust the total to mail in rebate prices, but ignore the shipping since there is the option to sign up for a trial with ShopRunner (the link is below the shipping price) and get free shipping anyway.

Yeah, I saw the ShopRunner thing, obviously I'm not accustomed to how it works in America etc so I made no comment, though it'd be best to make full use of this regret, if you can ^^

I wasn't making accusations of incompetence or anything, just letting him know that the price quoted isn't necessarily what the final cost will actually be.

Ah it's fine, I'm not sure about how NewEgg works at the moment as I don't use it haha. Thanks.

Mail in Rebates

i never count in the amount you get back from rebates, ive been ripped off with rebates in the past

I've gotten my money for every rebate I've mailed for at least 5 years now. But I only buy from reputable manufacturers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom