Shuttle SB61G2 mini-computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I almost bought one yesterday! The barebones price is pretty good, and most of the reviews I've seen online are great. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone that has one as well.

It's on my list of things to buy. Just throw in a DVD drive and a 400gb hard drive and you've got yourself the perfect home entertainment system. And you can't beat the price either :D

Sure looks cool because of its size. It seems that these are getting pretty popular. I saw a similar set up at compusa but forgot the brand name and really did not look at the specs. Next time I'll check out the specs. and post it.
:D

My friend bought one the other day, added a Radeon 9600 Pro and a 120 GB SATA drive, and a P4 2.8C; they're somewhat customizable, mainly with its interface slot limitations, but these Mini PC's are simply amazing.

Did your friend overclock his? And is he playing the latest games like splinter cell, unreal II and so forth? :)

decisions, decisions....buy a mini pc and case of 'top' ramen, or actual groceries for a while...I guess I could sell lasts quarters textbooks too. hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom