Video and Game problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldagtafan900

Beta member
Help!! I can't watch videos in any of my video players and play certain games, for example, Minecraft and 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul. I can watch videos online, but not in fullscreen. This has been bugging me for months and I've tried updating my graphics and video card, reinstalling Java, and doing a system restore. I think it might be a virus, but I have Norton 360 Premier Edition and it's kept my computer safe since I bought my computer. Somebody help please!!!

Note,
It either shows up with a black screen or a blank screen (basically, I can see the program behind it

What are your system specifications?

If you want to check your PC for malware/spyware/viruses go to Spyware Asylum, select your operating system and Full Scan. Follow the directions carefully.

You'll need to start a thread in this section to post the .log files and get them checked.
Viruses, Spyware and Malware

@ zeldagtafan900, Please don't double post, if you have something else to add to the conversation and no one has posted a reply since your last post (within a 24 hr. period), please use the edit button (looks like a pencil) to add it to your previous post.

Your pic isn't showing any useful information. Download CPUID and HWMonitor and then post a screenshot of all the tabs if you want to give us a clue on your system.

Here's a guide to posting screenshots Screenshot Tutorial

Did you run through the Full Scan at Spyware-Asylum and post the log files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom