Upgrading PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ bpm55

You apologize for double posting and then turn around and triple post? If you have something else to add to the conversation and no one else has replied then use the edit button (it looks like a pencil).

Hmmm, I'm wondering whether to go with the Asrock P67 Extreme4 instead of the Asus.
Any thoughts? :D

Obviously I'm no expert so take my advice with caution but as I have been looking around Motherboard's recently I have a little to say. Both boards are good boards and the Asus is a very popular choice and you may want to consider that this means that there would be alot of support out there on forums for the board. The Asus is also very popular. The ASrock is also a good choice because I believe all P67 boards are easy for overclocking and the Asrock seems to have most of the same features as the Asus does. Though you may want to save some money with the Asrock as I think they generally go for cheaper.

What's the price difference?

Price is basically the same, just that I read somewhere that the Asus had problems. They have probably been all sorted now though :S

Obviously every motherboard comes with it's problems the problems may have been more aware as it's a popular board. But in all fairness I cannot give you a balanced answer as I have not experienced the Asrock 'in action' as it were, having just bought the non pro version of that Asus board myself. In most cases it seems that the price differencehave swayed most people, so my personal conclusion is that the Asus is the one to go with.

Looks like its the Asus then, I probably won't be ordering the parts till Monday anyway so still time for research :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom