Computer Tower Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and it leaves you room to grow too, add memory, more hard drives.... as you go along.

Sowwy I'm asking you all these questions :p I just want everything right so I don't have to worry ;) & oh and another thing; when i looked at the Athlon II x4 630-760G SuperCombo LE, it said the case already had 480W power supply or something like that. But then you said to get the pSU you showed me o.o i'm confused

The included PSU is probably crap and will probably fail within 3 months and may or may not take your other hardware with it.

The package deal is less than buying the parts and separate case.

You realize its a 38 dollar savings... which then youre spending even more to make up when you buy another psu.

Its a horrible case too, it'll be near impossible to properly work in it. Not worth the 39 bucks it all costs.

You realize its a 38 dollar savings... which then youre spending even more to make up when you buy another psu.

Its a horrible case too, it'll be near impossible to properly work in it. Not worth the 39 bucks it all costs.

Then perhaps you can help suggest something better?

Take your pick, every case for $39.99 without a psu is emensely better. They all have 120mm front intakes, and more space.

Even if you can't fully recope the 38 bucks, the increased cooling from a differnt case is worth it in cooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom