What to upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your case will hold an ATX board correct? I would recommend an ATX board so you have more room to grow. like this!

When you decide what your doing PM me if you'd like to sell your current board:)

Thanks for that, Is there any other ones you would recommend. Though that one seems perfect for my situation.

That's my recommendation, Asus is the best choice right now and that board fit's your needs without being over the top. I wouldn't recommend something else and have you unhappy once it arrives.

Alrite thanks, ill look into it. Now to find a guide on how to uninstall everything from my motherboard and install it on a new one :x

Asus isn't the best choice right now. Theres nothing wrong with them, but msi is just as good as well as gigabyte.

Whats your budget? and do you need onboard video?

Try doing an RMA with a Gigabyte board! Asus and MSI are the best to deal with in that regard.

Show proof or its just gum flapping..

Every company has a mother board that beats its compition hands down at a certain level/price range. The OP hasn't said anything bout budget or intended use, so how can anyone state whats best, besides what they personally liked.

RMA is a non issue if your board doesn't break.. Then again every company has their horror stories of crappy service. But 90% of purrchasers have never had to RMA something, so buying a board from a company based on having to fix it is sorta rediculous..

Ill check out both MSI and ASUS. Like i said i have up to 150 bucks to spend and personally i rather not mess with uninstaller a processor and installing it to a new motherboard so i might have to hire someone for at least that :x. Also i have my own graphics card and my own network card. I have a complete computer thing is my motherboard and the way its positioned with its pcie x1 slot is blocked by my graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom