*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

6.860s | boomstick666 | i5 2500K @ 5.5GHz

Sorry I forgot to put TF name again... but as you can see from my previous post, it's me.

5.508GHz @ 1.64v load.

2619461.jpg

I'm stuck on a board I can't OC on so I decided to play with my ram timings and see what I could get. Don't look too bad for what I'm runnin I guess:)

2hevggl.jpg

AMD is oddly not that good with SuperPi for some reason. My E8400 at stock got about 16 seconds, and that was before I realised there was a modded multicore version of SuperPi.

I wonder how easy it would be for me to try to match you guys, even just for a SuperPi score...

You should be able to get close or possibly beat everyone. I recommend trying when it's cool, and I know I won't push my VCore as high as boomstick666 is willing to push his, I recommend keeping it below 1.6 volts maximum. And I'm working on a basic sandybridge overclocking through the bios guide.

Nice score boomstick666 :thumbsup:

If it's cool in the morning, or Sunday, I'll bump my speed up another notch.

Thanks. It was a suicide run anyway...
Just got this 1M run and CPU-Z validation and outta there...
Took me while to make x55 work, though.
Also that was with stock 1600 ram. I might try it again with 1866.

@Boomstick, it didn't even look like it was running very hot on idle, 59C is nothing.. I had mine up at 1.648 and it was getting way higher temps, but I'm also still rocking stock cooling... should probably fix that one of these days...

I'll have to get it going again this winter when I can get out in an igloo or something and really give it ****, get back up to the top spot. top 5 isn't enough for me!!!!

Man, it's been so long since I have seen this thread... I have a feeling I am going to attempt to break a personal record this coming winter with my 6000+.... Curious, can I get my old name changed to my current one in that list? XD lol

Back
Top Bottom