800$ gaming desktop tower build opinions please and thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am an idiot, i cant believe i bought it without checking. thank you so much for noticing nasa i would have been toying eith it for hours with no idea it was incompatible. is there any way i could utilize some of the parts? maybe the fan part?

At this point I think that you would be better using the stock one than trying to make the other cooler compatible. Maybe build the computer with the stock heatsink amd then look at your cpu temperature to decide if you need a better cooler? You can always remove the stock one and replace it with a better cooler later. Maybe they'll let you return the other one. Especially if you say it wasn't opened or used.

great idea! thanks a lot for all the help nasa ive been really nervous puttin this together because if it doesnt work my parents will just say "i told you so, should have bought a laptop". but im pretty confident it will. also in your experience is putting all the pieces together in the case very difficult or could i do it by myself

As someone wrote in a different forum... "if you have played with legos you can put a computer together." Haha. But seriously it isn't very hard at all. You just have to be careful with some of the more fragile components like the cpu. Not a big deal at all and you get the satisfaction of building your own machine that fits you perfectly while saving some money. Take a look at those videos (specifically part 2) and it will put your mind at ease.

I can't thank you enough nasa I've repped you and can only hope more people do. Ill private message you when the builds complete thanks again

Thanks champ. I'm always happy to help. Message me if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom